Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Emma!

My sweet little baby is no longer a baby...even though I still call her that.  On Thanksgiving day, she turned 2!  Even though she is starting to act like a two year old, I still can't wrap my mind around where the time has gone.  I love my sweet little girl!

Emma is a big fan of Elmo these days, so we went with the traditional cake pan for birthdays cake.  Emma adored her Elmo cake.

Getting in the birthday spirit during breakfast.  Soon after this we headed to Grandpa and Grandma's for Thanksgiving and birthday celebrations.

Emma opened presents at her own pace.  It took a little while to get interest in them, but suddenly she started saying "candy! candy!" (not sure what that was about) and then she got through them pretty quickly.






We were able to Skype with Grammy and Grampy while Emma opened her presents from them. 

"Emma Elmo cake!!"


This child has never shied away from sugar in any form, so she dug in pretty quickly.






Emma has her two year old check up on Tuesday, so we'll back soon with her current stats and an update on who she is as a two year old.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your baby! She sure is a cute 2 year old. You've been on my mind a lot. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still can't believe little Emma is 2--that's just nuts!! Love her to death!

    ReplyDelete