Sunday, December 2, 2012

Swim Lessons

I have a few things that I need to catch up on, so this is from a little while ago.  Molly started her next round of swim lessons in October, and since I was signing her up, I thought I might as well sign Emma up, too.  Emma has really started enjoying the water, especially since she got used to the water park over the summer.  Molly was in the Pre-school 3 class, and Emma did the parent/child class.  It worked out well since they were at the same time.  I made David do the class with Emma, which allowed me to watch and enjoy.

Molly, of course, loved her class, and did well.  Emma, on the other hand, was her usual, short-attention-spanned self.  Each week it seemed like she lasted less and less time, and by her last class, her toe hit the water as she entered the pool and she said "all done!"  I never really understood why since she seemed ecstatic to go each week.  I guess I just have to get used to not ever really understanding her.

Please ignore the quality of these photos...they are pretty bad, even for me.  But I have no idea how to take pictures with the bad lighting/water combo.

1 comment:

  1. 1) love Emma's swim suit!
    2) Love Emma's hair like that
    3) LOVE MOLLY COMPLETELY!

    ReplyDelete