Saturday, August 15, 2015

Brayden's new bed

So, Brayden has always been a climber.  He climbs tables, and chairs, and bookcases, and everything else.  I was surprised that for the longest time, he never climbed out of his crib.  So, I wasn't really shocked when it started.  It was first just every now and then, and we could go in there, put him back, and he would stay.  But after a week or so, he did it every nap time and every bed time, pretty much as soon as we shut the door.  He would end up just taking his naps on the floor behind the door.  So I finally changed his bed from a crib to a toddler bed, thinking and hoping that maybe if he could climb back IN, he would stop sleeping on the floor.  Nope.  He still sleeps on the floor.  I don't dare interrupt him during naps, but after he falls asleep at night, I'll open his door, which usually involves shoving him out of the way, and put him in is bed.  I know that he climbs back to the floor if he ever wakes up during the night though.  Silly kid.  I'm hoping this is just a phase.

Loving his new toddler bed.




A couple days later..."see Mom, I know this is where I'm SUPPOSED to sleep..."

"...but this is just so much more comfortable."


No comments:

Post a Comment