Friday, July 5, 2013

Daniel Tiger

Emma is a huge fan of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood.  It's a fairly new show that airs on PBS.  We have 23 episodes recorded to our DVR, and it's the show that she asks to watch the most, and will sit through the longest. 

Daniel Tiger came to visit our Davenport library, and I knew I had to take Emma.  She was so excited.  There were a TON of people there!!  We waited in line for about 45 minutes before we could even get into the room he was in, then we had to wait until Emma could give him a hug.  Right when she was the next person in line, they said he had to take a break.  Emma was devastated.  We waited for another 15 minutes, and then he came out.  Emma ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug, then when I said we needed to say bye-bye, she started balling.  So I told her to give him another quick hug.  She cried as we were leaving the library, asking for more Daniel Tiger.  She could have hung out with him for a quite a while, I bet!

I snapped a couple of pictures, even though they didn't want us to because there were so many people.  I find it ironic I got more of Molly in there than Emma, but you get the gist of what he was like.


No comments:

Post a Comment