Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Baby #3

This pregnancy has had it's definite slow moments and fast moments.  It's been about 6 weeks since we had our ultrasound.  Since this was an unexpected/surprise pregnancy, we decided to keep the tradition going and not find out the sex of the baby.  I thought it would be harder, but I've been enjoying the suspense, and driving family and friends that want to know crazy.  I mean, there is some definite fun in that.  I actually haven't been thinking about it too much, which really surprises me.  With the girls, I could not wait for that ultrasound to find out what we were having. 

During the ultrasound, I tried to see if I could read it all and see any specific parts that would give it away.  But I'm not good at reading those things, so if it was obvious, I totally missed it.  But so far, baby looks healthy, and for that we're grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment