Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of 2nd Grade!

I can't believe school is starting already!  It feels like our summer just began, and now it's over.  Molly started 2nd Grade today.  She has been so excited for weeks. 

Last Thursday we went and met her teacher and unpacked her backpack

 And today she was up bright and early to get ready for school.  Her school has changed the start time from 8:35 to 7:35, which seems super early, so it will be an adjustment for all of us.  I thought we were doing pretty well this morning until we realized on the walk to school that Molly forgot to brush her teeth, she didn't take her glasses, I forgot to include the note in her lunch for her first day that I was meaning to, and I didn't put a napkin in her lunchbox that I have constantly been reminding her to use and specifically told her would be in there.  Oh well, I guess that's what the first week of school is for, to get ourselves in gear.  At least she was there on time, happy, and beautiful to boot.



Molly is so excited that her good friend and neighbor Gracie is in her class this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment