Friday, September 6, 2013

3rd Tooth

At the end of August, Molly lost her 3rd tooth.  It's amazing how I've come to just dread when her teeth are close to falling out.  Hysterics often ensue, but all offers to help her get it out are rejected.  She came home from school one day and it was barely hanging on, and she half-hardheartedly asked me to pull it out.  Every time I got my hand close, she would bury her head away from me, so I finally just gave up.  Tears, complaining of it hurting, wanting it out all followed, but no progress.  Then in the morning, Molly came in to my room, woke me up, calmly asked me to pull it out, and let me try.  After a couple of failed attempts, my fingers kept slipping, Molly just grabbed it, yanked, and out it came.  Relief!  For both of us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment