Monday, September 23, 2013

Tooth 4, and more...

Molly lost her 4th tooth...and I didn't have to help AT ALL!!!  She worked it over all on her own, and was excited when she lost it at school so she could get a little treasure box for it.  I call her my Jack-o-Lantern, and just in time for Halloween!



I finally got a picture with my baby boy.  Love this baby!



I have to record a few of Emma's current sayings while I can remember them.  Some things she says lately:

-Everything is "beautiful".  From Daddy's hair, to my skirt on Sunday, to toys or blankets.  She will describe everything as "that is so beautiful!"  Such a passionate kid.

-I can tell when she's up to something, because I'll ask her what she's doing, and she'll quickly say "I'm not doing anything!"  Which translates into "I'm doing something I know I shouldn't be, and you caught me, so I'll stop now."

-She's in a stage of beating up on Molly...pulling her hair, hitting her, destroying her projects.  When I get after her about it, she says "I didn't mean to do it!"  If only that was true.

1 comment:

  1. I need Emma to come over here for a few days and tell me that I'm beautiful every morning when I get ready! She'd be good to boost anyone's self-esteem!

    ReplyDelete